*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859578
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#859578 added September 9, 2015 at 12:10pm
Restrictions: None
Masquerade: Wolf Costume
The creatures on Fantasy Island wonder I wear my wolf costume instead of turning into a wolf. In wolf form, I can't control my anger. I promised Roarke I wouldn't change into a wolf at this stage. A dragon and Phantom Of The Opera have arrived. I had a drink with the Phantom. He is interesting. We have quite a Creature Feature Show.

I think Christian Grey may have killed Jack. Ana flirted with Jack but she flirts with everyone. I shouldn't point fingers. I have been staying in my room a lot and I walked to the ocean to talk to Nila, the mermaid. She is trying to help me solve Jack's murder. She can swim and spy on people.

I am going to spend time with Roarke. I do that a lot. I haven't been socializing with the creature features lately. The beauty of the island helps me feel better. I would be upset if something happened to Roarke. Jack was a fling but I cared. Roarke is the love of my life.

Beautiful picture of wolves.

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/859578