*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/861151-Music-and-guilt
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#861151 added September 28, 2015 at 10:53am
Restrictions: None
Music and guilt??
Do you have any guilty pleasures when it comes to music...something you think no one else really knows you listen to and enjoy, or are maybe a little afraid to admit? (If this prompt doesn't really appeal to you, you can substitute music for television shows, or movies, or food...any kind of guilty pleasure, I suppose.)



What, are you a doing a psychology paper on Bloggers? If you are or are just drawing out personnel information to pass to someone I tell you now, don't do it You do not have individual permission for such shenanigans. If I sound paranoid or am out of order o,k. I live with a group of people who have actually done all those things to me and like to say, "we are experimenting on you." Ugly humanity in action. *Gag*

As for the prompt, at my age people have stopped feeling quilty about most odds and ends of living. If you are feeling quilty, find out why, move on. People mature mentally. Guilt is usually influenced by environment or what you think you should be and you aren't that person.

I listen to all kinds of music. My favorite right now is praise music by several different Jewish christian recording artists.

One group that I also like is Enigma. I was introduced to this group by a college student, who was a friend of my sons in the 90's. Interestingly, my horses respond to the recordings in a positive way. Animals actually do have preferences in music and radio programs. I could not find much on the recordings for Enigma the last time I looked, which was a couple years ago before I changed computers.

I have albums in western music, praise music of all kinds, soul music, instrumentals of all kinds, classical guitar, love songs, church music, rock and roll artists, music from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000's. I don't feel quilty about any of it. I studied music theory in a christian college. I had a great music teacher there who actually showed me how to apply music theory, (which is written with piano in mind ), to guitar. I can play some piano. Do not own a piano. And I play some classical guitar (yes, own a guitar.)

My most disturbing thought is how sound is used to influence society in more than one way. I have excellent hearing. So, I insulate myself with quiet.

© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/861151-Music-and-guilt