*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/861394-recovery-space
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#861394 added October 1, 2015 at 1:02am
Restrictions: None
recovery space
I guess it makes sense. Over time my wife creates a space where I can do work. This comes with the understanding that I will be responsible with the space given to me. You see she is the administrator and she is afraid that I will ruin the computer if she gives me that privilege. I want to know what happened all the years before I met her. I guess she means well. I guess in a sense we have our own ways of creating recovery space with our spouses and significant others. We need to have some conviction about being able to recover/help in ways that others can not. That keeps a space for both persons to enter and enjoy the fruits of the other person. My only reservation is knowing I can be trusted. That feels awful and I am also faced with something going wrong and it being my fault that it happened.

I am learning about life and wife, at least mine. It has been a tough day. I had it out with my sister over something stupid. She wanted to help my older sister in appreciation for what she did. My sis was executor of mom's estate and was able to get us some money and refused to take a share for herself. I have one sister who insists that a portion of that money needs, in her opinion, needs to be given so that Lori and her husband can take a trip. That is well and good, but a lot of us do not have the five hundred dollars that she asking for. I guess it will make sense eventually. I behaved badly and regretted it afterwards. Hopefully tomorrow will bring clearer clarity, recovery space.
*Ha*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/861394-recovery-space