*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/861452-30DUBC--PSA--Drivers-Who-Ace-You-Out
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#861452 added October 1, 2015 at 4:27pm
Restrictions: None
30DUBC: PSA: Drivers Who Ace You Out
Did you know you can tell the age and gender of the person who is trying to ace you out on the freeway?
You can.
The young men with more looks than sense – well, scratch that – young men will scope out the competition for ten cars ahead and gun it. Then they get pissed when some innocent law-abiding person such as myself comes along and they have to slam on their brakes and obey speed and traffic laws. And they do it with a courtesy flashing of the lights or honking of the horn.
The young women will usually book it right along and then as soon as she is in in mid-ace, she slows down, forcing you into slamming on your brakes or moving into the pull over lane. Then she goes back to her conversation on the cellphone.
The older men have the common sense to look stunned when they ace you out. I don’t think they honestly expected to be the idiot on the freeway, it just turned out that way.
The older women just toodle on oblivious to the honking horns and screeching brakes.
This concludes your public service announcement for the day.

© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/861452-30DUBC--PSA--Drivers-Who-Ace-You-Out