*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/861538
by Twiga
Rated: 13+ · Book · Animal · #2059782
A Fantastical Account of the creation of World Animal Day
#861538 added October 2, 2015 at 2:18pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2
On October 2nd Eugene took Elinor to New York to see Manwelle a Man from Australia who had groomed many a prize winning creature, Eugene had the windows of his car blacked out and put Elinor in a Burka so as to not raise the suspicions of any bystanders, when they finally got to Manwelle he was not at all surprised to see a real live Dinosaur, Manwelle was a Man who had truly seen it all.

Having lived her whole life in darkness, the sunshine had a miraculous effect on Elinor's feathers, she started out white and grey and ended up blue and green, Eugene was delighted,"Now we'll win first prize for sure!" He exclaimed

On October 3rd, They headed out to the Boat that would take them to the Mad Scientist's Convention this year being held in Florence Italy.

Eugene didn't want anyone else to see her so he placed a white linen over her gilded cage. Apparently he was not alone in this sentiment all the other scientists covered their creature's cages as well. In fact Eugene felt Elinor shouldn't be with the other entries at all."

"I'm sorry Sir." Said the Bellhop "But all entries for the Moreau contest must be confined to the cellar level."

"But my Elinor is too delicate for that!" Protested Eugene "And I'm worried the other scientists and entries might attempt to sabotage our chances at winning!"

"Sir." Said the Bellhop "No one goes to the cellar level except the Igors and the Creatures won't sabotage each other, they're not capable of that."

So Eugene watched sadly as Elinor was wheeled into the boat with the other entries."

The first night was horrible! A storm came that night and rocked the ship back and forth, the ship wouldn't sink, it had been designed by Mad Scientists after all, But Elinor and the other creatures had no way of knowing that! They all thought they were going to die as got tossed back and forth, at one point Elinor landed on something soft and furry

"Oh hi!" said the Creature she landed on "I'm Chad. I'm a White Bengal Tiger."

"Oh." Responded Elinor,as a Dinosaur out of time, she had no way of knowing what a White Bengal Tiger was.

"You look like me." Chad said "You look like an Animal with some Human Features. Most of the other creatures were designed to look as Human-like as possible maybe that's why they's so grumpy."

At that point the Igors came with supper and despite all the tossing and turning every creature was hungry for supper!

As Chad and Elinor dined on minced mystery meat stew Chad said "You're not like any animal I've seen before."
© Copyright 2015 Twiga (UN: twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/861538