*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/861995-Done
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2035345
Day-to-day musings and wonderings of an infected mind.
#861995 added October 6, 2015 at 8:10pm
Restrictions: None
Done
Dear Universe,

I am done.

I’m done with the torment you have inflicted upon me this year. Frankly it feels like you are simply having a huge laugh at my expense.

You have given me many gifts this year…my son going to university, my other son coming home from Israel, my grandson being born healthy.

But then there is the flip side of the coin…six relatives dying this year, my aunt having a heart attack after her son died, the garnishment that will not end although I have more than paid off the amount they said I owed, the cancellation of my wedding, my son being deported from England and separated from his wife and child three months after my grandson was born, my daughter being emotionally abused by her employer, the two cats dying less than a month apart, being told that my work contract is ending right before Thanksgiving, and the rock that was thrown through the rear window of my car this morning.

There are other small infarctions that I could also relate, but at some point, it just begins to feel petty.

So this is me, telling you…the universe, that enough is freaking enough. I am not going to give in so I suggest that you let up before I decide to Pinky and the Brain your punk ass and take over.

It is time to start playing nice.

Sincerely with love,

Zombeeluv

© Copyright 2015 ZombeeLuv (UN: zombeeluv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ZombeeLuv has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/861995-Done