*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862502-Antagonist-Profile
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bernie
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2059739
The daily assignments for PrepMo 2015
#862502 added October 10, 2015 at 9:49pm
Restrictions: None
Antagonist Profile
The antagonist(s) are the forefathers of Pleasantgate Point. They devise a plan to create the perfect human and eventually use it on the people of the town. Their ideas come from an old book they found in the library at Dartmouth, based upon ancient tellings from an old cult called the Dobagi. Unbeknownst to the four men, the Dobagi were obsessed about protecting their beliefs and their rituals and in essence boogie trapped all of their rituals so that only the followers of the Dobagi could perform them in the correct fashion should any of their rituals be stolen.

The antagonists managed to "create" the perfect human but before they could act upon it, the trap sprung, believed to have been on Francis Danbury (hence his disappearance). The trap is what awaits the protagonists inside the estate of 13 Curves and what caused the disappearance of the Holloway family who purchased the estate shortly after Yvette Danbury moved out of the house in the spring of 1901. It's the only house of the four estates created by the forefathers to be uninhabited.

The trap is so far undeveloped yet...but both Margot and Sebastian must figure out how to capture what has been released before it's too late.

© Copyright 2015 Bernie (UN: msbiggs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bernie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862502-Antagonist-Profile