*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862993
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#862993 added October 15, 2015 at 1:57pm
Restrictions: None
Favorite Book Characters, Books I Haven't Read
BCOF Prompt: Who are your three favorite book characters? What makes them so great?

You knew I was going to say thing. Bella, Edward and Jacob. Vampires, werewolves and romance. They go together in some circumstances and they do in "Twilight." What makes them great? I am not a vampire or werewolf but I get them and just love "Twilight." I could hang around with the Cullen family and bond with them. I would feel safe. I like good vampires.

Elizabeth and Darcy. I love romance and would like to have lived during this Regency time area. All women want a Mr. Darcy. Darcy is handsome, charming and has a lot to offer a woman. Elizabeth needed to get away from her mother. She is just as pretty and sweet as her sister Jane.

Blog City Prompt: What books do you have on your shelf that you haven't read, yet? What books do you hope to reread?

"Game Of Thrones" series. They are sitting on a book shelf in my Doll/Scrapbook Room. Everyone tells me "Game Of Thrones" is a great series. I read the first two chapters of the first book and I am not sure if I will like these books are not.

Nora Roberts The Key Triology series. I have two of these books with one more to go. I skimmed through this but I lost interest. It is like find the bloody keys already! Unlock the portrait and free the Goddesses!

I tried reading "Harry Potter", "Divergent" and "Hunger Games." I had samples of these on my Nook. I just couldn't get into them.

Now, I am reading "Twilight Revisited." This I will finish. I am also reading Kathy Garver's biography book. She played in "Family Affair." She was always so pretty.

I don't reread books much but I have Jane Austen novels on my Nook and a big edition and I have reread "Pride and Prejudice" and "Emma." I hope to read "Susannah's Garden By: Debbie Macomber" again. This is about a woman who goes home to help her sick mother, look for her ex-boyfriend and her daughter comes to stay with her and her mother. Her daughter gets involved with her ex-boyfriend's son and murder is involved. Susannah finds out a secret about her father and she has to decide if she wants to return to her husband. The guy is using her daughter. The guy's mother loves to taunt the main character. Does she find her ex-boyfriend and find out why her brother was murdered and if her ex-boyfriend killed him? I won't give the ending away but I do love this book. I want to reread my "Twilight" books. I need to reread these books I just mentioned.

** Image ID #2059687 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862993