*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863221-Settings-List
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bernie
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2059739
The daily assignments for PrepMo 2015
#863221 added October 17, 2015 at 7:41pm
Restrictions: None
Settings List
Pleasantgate Point

A tourist town established in 1867, has an approximate population of 21,459 as of the last census. Three of the four founding families still reside within Pleasantgate Point and are heavily involved with the town. The town is entirely surrounded by woods with only one road in or out and the closest town nearby is ten miles outside town limits. The town has a grocery store, two banks, a private school system as well as a public school system, a library, a mall, a hardware store, many restaurants, three parks, a camp grounds, as well as many small businesses.

13 Curves

A large Victorian Gothic style stone mansion that sits upon the top of a hill. It gets its name from the fact there are 13 curves in the drive that leads from the road to the estate. It has 10 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and sets on 10 acres of property, only 2 acres are cleared.

The Home of Phillip and Erin Baxter

A two-story brick Colonial style home that was built at the turn of the century. A good chunk of the home is covered in moss and Ivy and has a beautiful English garden that is often tended and maintained by a team of gardeners. It has 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and located on .94 acres in an upper middle class neighborhood called Bridgeton.

The Home of Oscar and Lauren Danbury

A three-story town home located in upper Manhattan, modern styled and luxurious. There are four bedrooms and three bathrooms with a private garage.

The Home of Sebastian Harper

Cottage style home located in Victorus, NY, a small town outside of Watertown, NY. Has two bedrooms and one bath, locate on .5 acres and what it lacks in size, makes up in gorgeous views.

© Copyright 2015 Bernie (UN: msbiggs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bernie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863221-Settings-List