*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863509-13-Days-Of-Halloween-Challenge-Day-2
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#863509 added October 20, 2015 at 2:40pm
Restrictions: None
13 Days Of Halloween Challenge Day 2
Prompt: Write a story, poem or something about a haunted place where you live.

Wow. I live in Indiana. There are so many haunted places around. I work at an old county home. We hear noises all the time. I thought one of the patients who lived there was outside at night when I came to work. He was in his room! Two of the staff went outside and he was there after they saw him in his room. They talked to him and he disappeared! One night I was walking into work and I saw a ghostly figure watching me from upstairs and it disappeared. I have heard the ghost moan. Lights flicker off and on. Clip boards and books go flying off the desk. You open a door upstairs and it feels like someone is pushing on it from the other side. I have seen a black cat at a glance and it disappears. A maintenance man was working in the front basement and he saw a man in old fashioned clothes running in the underground tunnels. I once thought I saw a woman dressed in Jane Austen type clothes. Paint cans spun around by themselves. The Med cart rolled away by itself. Once an old lady died there. I heard her making moaning noises behind the door of her room where she lived. I heard this for two weeks. I have been here for 29 years and I ain't afraid of no ghosts!

There is a cemetery 45 minutes away and if you go there at night, a black van like in "Scooby Doo" will follow you and strangely disappear. A dead body of a young girl was found by this cemetery six months ago. I may get brave and go there some night.

This is my story and I'm sticking to it.

** Image ID #1875639 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863509-13-Days-Of-Halloween-Challenge-Day-2