*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863762-THE-KNOCK-ON-THE-DOOR
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#863762 added October 22, 2015 at 12:08pm
Restrictions: None
THE KNOCK ON THE DOOR
Blog City image small Prompt: The FBI show up at your door. Why are they there? 
   
         
         
         What a question. Just using (those initials) in the title sets a red-flag for the ‘watchers’ to take notes. Pay attention to what Mr. Snowden says.
         
         That is a question that is too dangerous to even speculate about why they might come to your door.
         
         Because I write science-fiction and fantasy, I live in an alternate or fantasy world most of the time. In my world there are no agencies with ominous letters for their name.
         
         However my second novel was set in Iran, and I wrote about the people there. Science fiction, but a real place. The Apex Project is out there for all to read. (Amazon, Lulu, iTunes, etc.) That could bring men in black suits to my door. Except it’s only a hatch, since I live in a sailboat.

        Illusion is the game, and isn't that what THEY are all about?
         
         Isn’t life interesting? >>>iggy *Boat*
         
         
Closer picture of Iguana Portrait The WYRM group banner.Signature for Ocean reviews, etc.
 

© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863762-THE-KNOCK-ON-THE-DOOR