*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863924-Baseball
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#863924 added October 24, 2015 at 12:31am
Restrictions: None
Baseball
Win or lose It keeps you thinking. The Royals are playing with one run ahead. There is so much anxiety and wonderment about one silly game. I guess that matches our own fascination with a such thing as redemption as a reality in the lives of others who love God. It is amazing how a team can come together and share for a city that there is something worth living and dying for. There is all manner of commitment and sacrifice and when it all comes together there is something akin to knowing salvation. We may have been dormant for a time and yet by the end of something as silly as a game we are rising back to life. There are fireworks in the distance. Something good can happen if you are faithful and believe. It sounds a little like salvation. If you know what to believe or who to believe you know resurrection is not far away. *Laugh*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863924-Baseball