*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/864254-sleepless
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2053350
Let the blogging begin again and again and again.....
#864254 added October 27, 2015 at 3:44am
Restrictions: None
sleepless
At the moment I find it difficult to sleep. I am all wound up two days of intensive working with little opportunity to sleep. I hope my blog can keep me company in the wee hours of the morning. My wife is upstairs asleep with my dog. My two cats are asleep on the couch. At times I wish sleep would be contagious. There will be a baseball world series in a bit. That will be a distraction worth looking forward to. I am rooting for the Royals. It all seems funny because I was on the East coast so many years ago and when the Mets were the darlings a long time ago I was their biggest fan. Now I am choosing sides. It will be hard to watch. Like the miracle Mets this team has great pitching and great pitching always beats good hitting. I will watch anyway. It is my privilege to see and encourage for at least for games whether they are what I want to see or not. I have given up on the royals before and was proved wrong.

Other than that I hope to do some writing and exercise of some sort. I worry about not working as much as I might like. I am glad for a break. If nothing else I have time to relax for a considerable time before I need to work. In the meantime I type and hope some word infects me with the desire to rest and get a modicum of peace for the rest of the night. I miss intimate times with my wife. We are both getting older and lately I am too busy trying to pay bills. As she say she is surprised to see how I keep going. I am surprised that often enough she is in pajamas the whole day having done little. We both love and learn. I guess that is all I can expect, along with hugs and kisses that look forward to more love.
*InLove*
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/864254-sleepless