*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/864507-13-Days-Of-Halloween-Challenge-Day-11
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#864507 added October 29, 2015 at 10:46pm
Restrictions: None
13 Days Of Halloween Challenge Day 11
Prompt: Marci gave us clips of Halloween songs to choose from and wants us to chose two and write about them. She asked why they are our favorites.

I chose "Werewolves Of London" and "Monster Mash." I love both songs and I can picture a werewolf howling and sitting at a bar drinking a Pina Coloda. If I sit beside him, will he buy me a drink? I could charm a werewolf. It is just a fun song and I also enjoy werewolves. I think of "The Wolf Man" and a werewolf song can be about comedy. Who doesn't like to laugh? I have seen men who resemble a werewolf. Hairy face, whiskers. With Halloween two days away, werewolves are a fun thing. I like the modern wolves like in "Twilight" and the same with the vampires.

"Monster Mash." I think of the "Munsters" and vampires, werewolves, mummies, witches, Frankenstein and all the spooky creatures having a Halloween party like in Translyvania. Spooky movies, scary creatures, well this is my idea of fun. I love black cats at Halloween so I need to add them as well. I can see "Frankenstein" coming out of the spooky castle. Igor does all he can to help. Maybe he is having fun, too. I think I will put on my dancing shoes and pretend I am dancing with all the fictional characters of TV Shows and movies that I love. I love "Dark Shadows", "Bewitched", "Sabrina". I love watching comedy shows of Halloween episodes. How will you spend Halloween?


Let's have a fun, spooky Halloween.

** Image ID #2062891 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/864507-13-Days-Of-Halloween-Challenge-Day-11