*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/864521-IdeaPremise-Revision
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bernie
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2059739
The daily assignments for PrepMo 2015
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#864521 added October 29, 2015 at 9:02pm
Restrictions: None
Idea/Premise Revision
Before

Protagonists:
         Margot Louise Baxter: 26 years old and the great great great granddaughter of Francis Danbury, one of the four founding fathers of Pleasantgate Point.
         Sebastian Harper: 32 years old and a genealogist and family historian that Margot has hired to do a family history and family tree on her family.

Goals
         Margot has always been curious about her family and that her great great great grandfather was a founding father of Pleasantgate Point. She has also heard the dark rumors that surround the found fathers, especially her great great great grandfather. She wants to learn the truth and hires Sebastian Harper to find it out, plus she wants to explore the old family homestead, which hasn't been lived in since after the mysterious death of Francis Danbury's grandson in 1917 and then when Francis' son and wife who lived in the house both died in an automobile accident in 1928.

Conflict(s)
         Margot and Sebastian begin to learn what the founding fathers were up to and the reason that Pleasantgate Point was founded. They also realize that the reason also still exists deep under the family homestead.

Antagonist(s)
         The secret hiding inside the family homestead, plus some of the residents of Pleasantgate Point who are trying to get Margot to stop researching her family.


After

Protagonists:
         Margot Louise Baxter: 26 years old and the great great great granddaughter of Francis Danbury, one of the four founding fathers of Pleasantgate Point.
         Sebastian Harper: 32 years old and a genealogist and family historian that Margot has hired to do a family history and family tree on her family.

Goals
         Margot wants to get to the bottom of the rumors about her family and the old family homestead. She does but it is not what she thought they'd be.

Conflict(s)
         Margot finds the "experiment" in the basement and she along with Sebastian try to find a reason to get rid of it and get the bottom of what the experiment is and why.

Antagonist(s)
         Francis Danbury and the "experiment" in the basement. Also the residents of Pleasantgate Point who realize what Margot is trying to do and try to get her to stop.

© Copyright 2015 Bernie (UN: msbiggs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bernie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/864521-IdeaPremise-Revision