*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/864674-November-hoping-for-some-time-to-sleep
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#864674 added October 31, 2015 at 2:08pm
Restrictions: None
November hoping for some time to sleep

How did you enjoy this month's challenges? Would you like to see this format repeated in future "Unofficial" months?
Do you have any suggestions for themes?

What else did you do during October? What are your plans for November?



Manx Cat from Japan






This month's challenges were a challenge. The format worked for me for me because the 5 day themes were related and I could research and work on things some, in my mind before I wrote anything.

During October I was participating in Nano Prep and continued to meet my goals for The Monthly Reading Challenge as well. These events plus figuring out how many words a day I am capable of writing and keeping up with pet care and household duties gave me more more more than enough activities per day.

Because of all the time involved in writing I did not sign up for Nanowrimo. However, I am going to be writing a story during November that I have wanted to work on for some years and Nano Prep helped me figure out how to organize the work so it will actually flow along. I also intend to continue with goals in The Monthly Reading Challenge and The 30-Day Blogging Challenge and I intend to survive the month of November. OK somebody better volunteer to cook the turkey cause I might not be able to do it.*Laugh*

© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/864674-November-hoping-for-some-time-to-sleep