*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866215-Prayers-for-France-and-Russia
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#866215 added November 15, 2015 at 12:24pm
Restrictions: None
Prayers for France and Russia
The Sunday News!

Share an article and your thoughts about the recent tragedy in Paris.


Sunday, November 15, 2015

The following quotes were taken from an article by Anthony Faiola, Souad Meknennet and Brian Murphy, from The Washington Post on Kindle. It highlighted views from other news venues:

By Greg Jaffe

“The president is scheduled to leave for the group of 20 summit in Turkey where the battle against the Islamic State, The refugee crisis, and the ongoing wars in Iraq and Syria are on the top of the agenda.”

By Mark Berman

“Authorities in major cities across the United States said they were increasing police patrols in response to the attacks Friday in Paris”

“The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attacks”
“Arrests were made in Brussels and French police have taken several people into custody”
“France is under its most serious lock down in decades.”

President Francois Hollande said, “The attacks were an act of war; organized from abroad by the Islamic State with Internal help.”

By Jeb Bush

“on CNN: The USA should focus its efforts to assist Middle Eastern refugees on Christians fleeing persecution.”

By German President Joachim Gauck: “Never will we bow down before terror”

Pope Francis said, “Left behind in Paris were the latest scars , from the piece meal third world war.”

I shared a book review in October on The Monthly Reading Challenge. Reading, It Is About Islam by Glenn Beck will give you an idea of how serious this threat from the Islamic State has become. It does not matter to a jihadi, who you are. They just kill people. Their mindset is different. Everyone is at risk. They want a full fledged war.














apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866215-Prayers-for-France-and-Russia