*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866971-Rumble-Grumble-And-What-The-Heck
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#866971 added November 24, 2015 at 10:24am
Restrictions: None
Rumble Grumble And What The Heck.
I feel argumentative today.


Blog City:  Cognitive Scientist Trouche is being philosophical rather that scientific when he makes his statement.  An experiment cannot be devised to prove his statement correct.  Of course nothing can ever be proven false, and philosophically speaking, I believe everything is correct.  If I could hear my own thoughts coming from someone else, I would rightly assume they were the other person's thoughts.  If I listened to the thoughts of another person, even if I mistakenly believed they were my own thoughts,  I could then blame my actions on them rather than being responsible for myself.  I think I'll equate this with the people who claim to be doing the right thing because they are capable of hearing the Word of God.  You know how much trouble that can get you into.


BCOF:  This year I'm thankful that, deep down in the bowels of reality, if you can ignore the stomach rumbles and smelly farts,  things are moving along just as they always have.

© Copyright 2015 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866971-Rumble-Grumble-And-What-The-Heck