*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867677-Favorite-Book-Movie-When-I-Was-Ten-December-Memories
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#867677 added December 2, 2015 at 8:48am
Restrictions: None
Favorite Book, Movie When I Was Ten, December Memories
Blog City Prompt: What was your favorite book and favorite movie when you were ten years old?

Born Free. I love George and Joy Adamson and they raised an orphan lion cub Elsa and her siblings. Her siblings they gave to the zoo. They kept Elsa and tried to introduce her back into the wild but she couldn't fend for herself. They took her back and later, she found a mate and had babies of her own. She stayed with then Adamsons off and on but she died of a disease. I Love the book and movie. Makes me want to go to Africa and get my own pet lioness. George and Joy Adamson were killed by African people. They had set up a resort for lions and did so much to improve the lives of lions.

My friend bought me the movie "Born Free" and I bought the 40th Anniversary Book of "Born Free." I can't wait to relive the memories of my favorite book and movie.

BCOF Prompt: Write about December memories.

December. I love listening to Christmas music, seeing the decorations, putting up my tree, buying gifts and getting gifts. You have always love at Christmas and it is just a beautiful time to feel at peace. I remember doing school Christmas programs. Thinking of Santa and his reindeer. Remembering Jesus' Birthday. The snow and cold but it is part of December. December and Christmas. I just love them.

** Image ID #1834578 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/867677-Favorite-Book-Movie-When-I-Was-Ten-December-Memories