*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/868049-Chapter-2--Brother-Natures-Christmas
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#868049 added December 7, 2015 at 9:15am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2 / Brother Nature's Christmas
Prompt for your muse to use (that rhymes) during the month of December.

Regardless of your believes, traditions, or nationality everybody likes to celebrate.
- What do you celebrate?
- Talk about some people who deserve to be celebrated.
- Research a celebration that you know little or nothing about and write about what you learned.
- Write a prompt that you think your muse might like to write on.
- Don't forget: THIS IS YOUR MUSES BLOG, NOT YOURS. (This is a prompt in itself)
- Let your creative side be the driving force in all of your (YOUR MUSE'S) entries.
Enjoy. From Brother Nature/Joel


Monday, December 07, 2015 / chapter 2 / Talk about some people who deserve to be celebrated / Chapter 2


Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear, or feel it when it comes to us. Let's not be afraid to receive each day's surprise, whether it comes to us as sorrow or as joy It will open a new place in our hearts, a place where we can welcome new friends and celebrate more fully our shared humanity.

Henri Nouwen


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/celebrate.html#521t0rmUslQAtTUJ.99

There are a lot of people on earth who deserve to be celebrated. Everyday people on the earth are fighting poverty, terrorism, unbelief, death of loved ones, and death of dreams. So, I choose all people who are fighting evil. *Hug*

1. Celebrate the elderly of all nations. They have lived through rapid escalation of technology, floods, loss of friends and family, terrorism. You name it, someone out there is elderly and has seen tragedy uncontrolled. Still, they live on trying to keep up with the rise in economics that assault their ability to keep a home. Stop and think what changes have occurred in a person's life in 70, 80 or 90 years of living. Celebrate their endurance. *Hug*

2. Celebrate the people who collect and distribute money, food, clothing, medicine, etc. to the poverty stricken of this world all year. Each January they take up the battle anew and march on. *Hug*

So many people to celebrate make more people notice.*Bird* by the Hand of Apondia
(The muse is a serious muse, but the muse likes to dance, sing and wear funny Christmas hats)

*PartyHatR* *BulbG*













apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/868049-Chapter-2--Brother-Natures-Christmas