*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869112-Prayers-for-our-Boots-on-the-Ground
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#869112 added December 22, 2015 at 3:43pm
Restrictions: None
Prayers for our Boots on the Ground
*Ornament1R* Winter Solstice has come and gone. We are now adding two minutes and eight seconds to each days light. We had our snow storm this week. In our back yard it never got deeper than 6 inches and now it is all gone. Sorry, I just don't miss it. I know we have to have 6 weeks of below 32 degrees to maintain the forests so I expect more cold soon.*CandleV*


We watched the new Star Wars movie on Sunday. I thought the theme CHOOSE between the light and the dark was apt for this century. After the movie when we were discussing all the interaction between the old and new characters. A new plot started to take place for the next movie. Wonder when that will show up. The fantasy time was fun.

At home the news brought us back to reality when we heard a suicide bomber blew up some of the USA soldiers and an interpreter. Their families at home need the prayer support of the nation.

I finished shopping for our Christmas dinner and the little touches for the celebration. Just using up the wrapping paper and playing carols for the rest of the season. Two days to the 25th. Sleep tight, stay warm and hang tight to the ankles of children dreaming of sugar plum fairies and Christmas Celebrations while they dance around on the ceiling.

Christmas Peace although broken around us is still alive in our hearts.

Birth of Jesus



© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869112-Prayers-for-our-Boots-on-the-Ground