*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869432-Just-an-after-Christmas-HI
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#869432 added December 28, 2015 at 2:43pm
Restrictions: None
Just an after Christmas HI!
Owl with an attitude




Christmas day was here and gone like a whirlwind. Lots of good things to eat and satisfying gifts that will last the whole year were available. Then the day after we took a flying trip to New York to visit family. More food and gifts. Then a day of down time which I truly needed, which also flew quickly passed. Today was catch up day with barn cleaning and laundry. Now, I need more down time.

This is when I start looking at the tree and wondering if it would not be nice to have the room looking treeless again. I have lots of outside trees to look at so I will take the pictures of this years decorations and take the Christmas decorations down on New Years Eve.

We are having an ice storm today. Heavy rain freezing on when it hits the ground and trees. The back steps were slick when I went out at noon to feed horses. I walked the dog in the a.m. so I'm glad he got his special time out of house and backyard before the ice storm hit.

There is a new year on its way.















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869432-Just-an-after-Christmas-HI