*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869484-Mouse-Wheel-Rose-Pencil
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#869484 added December 29, 2015 at 2:21pm
Restrictions: None
Mouse, Wheel, Rose, Pencil
BCOF City: Lyn wants us to write about a mouse, wheel, a rose and a pencil.

He was a pet mouse who came from the deserts of Turkey. He was all gray and so cute. He was bored being in his cage all the time. He liked to run around in his wheel but he was bored and wanted an adventure. His owner Elsa had left a pencil by his cage door so he gnawed on it and then slipped the pencil through the opening. Success! He was out. He looked around the room and saw stuffed animals, pictures on the wall, a jewelry box on legs, decorative pillows, flowers, a canopy bed with lavender sheets and his owner sleeping. He saw a huge door leading into the hallway. He started to run for it but a cat blocked his path. He was in trouble. He hid by a Teddy Bear but the cat found him. The mouse ran into a big red rose and sneezed. His owner woke up. "Why are you out, Mickey?" She said to her cat. "Mr. Jenkins, leave Felix alone!" She gently picked up the mouse and put him in his hamster ball to run. The little mouse was tired a little while later and Elsa gently picked up him and put him back in his cage and he fell asleep. Mickey never got out of his cage again. He was content to run in his wheel and have his owner put him in his hamster ball. Life was good.

** Image ID #2068366 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869484-Mouse-Wheel-Rose-Pencil