*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869662-January-1-My-color
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#869662 added January 1, 2016 at 3:44pm
Restrictions: None
January 1 My color
On this day in 2007, Binney & Smith Company became Crayola LLC under its parent company Hallmark. What crayon color are you?



*Lightning3* Fairy playing a flute *Fire*


I love color. I had to research this to decide. What I found was a surprise to me. Colors have wavelengths. I should have known this from studying the eye. They also have frequencies. After about 10 minutes of research I discovered a whole branch of science dealing with colors. They deal with it in physics.

If you look at the sky at night it may look black to your eye. If you look at it through a camera lens it looks blue.

My wardrobe sports all colors of blue; blue coats, blue jeans, blue blouses. So I guess I have to say I really use a lot of blue to define my presence. It is the color of sky, water and peoples eyes. I also like reds and oranges.

Blue is peaceful. I like the quiet of a normal day without any sound but the normal sounds of nature.

Right now it is snowing. The flakes are large and when they stick to the window I can see the points and shapes of each icy pattern. Because they are white, the liquid that makes them up must have red, green and blue colors. They are drifting down silently collecting across the spiky green grass turning the lawn fuzzy, green and white.

Because of being elderly, I look back and think the ordinary person can be defined physiologically by different colors depending on the stage of life through which you are traveling.

Another science that colors are a part of is psychology. Each color has definitions depending on your personal psychological makeup. For now I claim blue as my answer.






*PurseB* *Monster3* *ShirtB* *Moon*




Merit Badge in Success
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations for hitting your  [Link To Item #1945677]  target in January.  You've started 2014 with success, I hope you continue to be successful all year long!















apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/869662-January-1-My-color