*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870101-Explain-experiment
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#870101 added January 6, 2016 at 11:57am
Restrictions: None
Explain experiment?
if your government offered to give you anything and everything you want in life in exchange for allowing them to perform experiments on you, would you do it? Why or why not?

NO. How do you know what everything you want in life involves? Needs change with age, experience and knowledge. Wants have to do with social pressures, habits and living conditions. *Headbang*

No. It is illegal in Pennsylvania to experiment on humans. Human experimentation does exist in this state. A reporter in the "1990s" did some research on this question. Out of all the Doctors practicing in the state of Pennsylvania only 3500 (number may be off I read this 15 or 20 years ago maybe longer) when asked said they would not do experimentation on patients. I don't know the percentage of all Pennsylvania Doctors this involves although the article ran in the Erie Times Newspaper . It gave the statistics of the situation. Look it up.

Also, a female reporter that was doing research on psychic phenomenon in the area was murdered and the last I heard the murder was never solved. This is a really old story. About 20 or more years.

In my childhood I was told that there are certain cities in the USA where social experimentation is taking place on a regular basis. What that means is things, that happen to you, are deliberately caused to find out how you or your neighborhood will react and then it is documented secretly. (welcome to the rat in the mazes life.)*Gag*

A psychiatrist I know says that people who know they are being experimented on will always without fail mentally or physically, knowingly or unknowingly, interfere with the results in some way. Making the results invalid.

Being told you are being experimented on started in Southern Churches in the 1800s. It is meant to stop people from telling about psychic things that are happening to them. You are suppose to think you are benefiting mankind when probably you are only being used as a scapegoat.

However, there is ample documentation that such experimentation is being carried out or has been carried out in years past. Twenty or thirty years ago Russia was doing psychic experiments trying to test the amount of power people could conger up to send mental messages and move objects, as well as do some other feats.

Some of these types of psychic abilities were also looked into by the University of California Berkeley in one of their science labs. This information was written in a book that was published about the time the guru out in one of the Western states was running his cult and people were being mentally and sexually molested.

There are other types of information all over the internet about abilities held by humans some true and some false. It is considered to be gaining momentum but I believe it is because there is more education available and more personal freedoms used and higher populations on the earth so such phenomenon is more noticed than before.

Physical testing of new drugs and cancer treatments on humans are strictly monitored in the USA. Human rights are important to maintain.

These types of questions pop up regularly when Armageddon in being preached by radicals. This question has a wide range of study and years of documented information. No one should accept such a thing without knowing the background and consequences of the situation.














apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870101-Explain-experiment