*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870358-Winter-in-Wisconsin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#870358 added January 9, 2016 at 10:23am
Restrictions: None
Winter in Wisconsin
It is snowing outside and I keep thinking of excuses not to go and fire up the outside wood stove.

My class, the Exploratory Writing Workshop at New Horizon's Academy (Here on WDC) has two students so far. It should be a diversion from all the other things that are happening.

My wife just postponed our Concealed Carry class to February on account of the Weather.

On Monday I get the scope fitted to my new long range precision rifle.

On Thursday I go in for two STINTs. It seems that when they did the first one they discovered two more blockages that need tending to.

I'm currently working on a quarter-scale "Fly Baby" I got from Tony. As some of my readers know fixing RC model aircraft is one of my hobbies.

Last night before "Indoor Flying" I stripped off the old coverings to the control surfaces (i.e. elevators, rudder, ailerons) and cut out the new fabric that will replace the old. It is one of those little subtasks that make recovering a model airplane such a overwhelming effort.

Note: A great spelling exercise while doing a blog is to fiddle around with a "Red lagged" misspelled word until the red underlining disappears.

So for now I need to get my lazy ass out of bed, go get the stove fired, take the garbage to the dump and finish up gluing and shrinking those control surfaces. More tomorrow.

© Copyright 2016 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870358-Winter-in-Wisconsin