*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870493-Looking-for-love
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2070776
Another attempt at getting to know others and myself
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#870493 added January 11, 2016 at 1:09am
Restrictions: None
Looking for love
I am enthralled by the idea of going to Massachusetts. I have been in Kansas city since 1980 and I can think of no good reason to stay. I came to Kansas city with a dream. I wanted to be a pastor. I came with little. I wondered if I made the right decision. By the grace of God I succeeded. I met a woman who bore three children with me. Along the way I think I got lost. I survived a painful divorce. My former wife was faced with raising all three of my children, while I worked minimum wage to get child support. My children grew up and I felt and feel like I am on the outside looking in. Since the divorce, I seldom see my children and even then not on the Holiday. I came to Kc with the idea I might one day go back. I even remarried someone from Pennsylvania. Maybe now is the time to go back and see if what I left behind is worth it!!!
© Copyright 2016 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870493-Looking-for-love