*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870636-A-great-day-to-read-and-sleep
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#870636 added January 12, 2016 at 3:13pm
Restrictions: None
A great day to read and sleep

What is your preferred method of falling asleep? Does it differ from how you actually fall asleep?



Manx Cat from Japan



I have had an overly busy life. I never have a lot of trouble falling asleep. If for some reason I am over stressed or just not tired enough to sleep I read. Get up in the night and walk around. Watch a movie.

I know you can be too stressed to relax when you should be sleeping. First thing I think of is why do people feel quilty if they cannot sleep? For years news media use to do spots about only needing 8 hours of sleep at the most. Now, they do spots about people who don't get enough sleep. The premise is you should now be able to get 10 hours of sleep a night or even eleven.

If you don't get enough sleep you can actually fall asleep with the hypnotic affects of the road whizing by as you drive. It can last for a few seconds, several minutes or wham, to long. *Laugh*

Some people have more energy than others. Yoga, food intake and other exercises can account for types of body and energy levels. Regular sleep habits also account for an ability to get to sleep when you want to but there are special cases of insomnia.

That is a medical problem I'm not qualified to discuss today.

Alberta Clipper raring through here today. Whiteouts and extreme cold. Brr r. Keep warm everyone.


© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/870636-A-great-day-to-read-and-sleep