*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871035-Iran-and-Ballistic-Missiles
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#871035 added January 17, 2016 at 11:56am
Restrictions: None
Iran and Ballistic Missiles
The Sunday News!

Pick a news story, and talk about it.


*FacePalm* Owl with an attitude *Headbang*



In a Sunday morning breaking news story Adam J. Szubin, the Treasuries acting Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, released a statement about new sanctions imposed against persons of Iran who are involved in Iran's Ballistic Missile Program. This was done because of a recently fired Ballistic Missile.

What does this mean to the new relationship between Iran and the USA? In order to complete the nuclear accord and lift some sanctions Iran had to comply with key Nuclear concessions.

The quick release of the USA Sailors shows a willingness for the two countries to use negotiations and resolve difficulties without animosity. This situation was resolved just before the nuclear agreement would take affect.

On January 16, 5 USA prisoners were returned in a prisoner swap. This is another view of the changing relationship between the USA and Iran.

The Nuclear deal does not lift all trade sanctions with Iran. Some types of sanctions not mentioned in the Nuclear arrangement are also the same types of sanctions applied against the Islamic State and Al-Qaeda. These are sanctions held against foreign states that are involved in protecting terrorists, not complying with human rights, and other types of atrocities of which the USA disapproves.

The USA has made it clear. It will hold Iran accountable for problems created outside of the Nuclear agreement.

reference:

The Associated Press; Breaking News
The National Iran American Council; www.niacouncil.org; 2 articles by Tyler Cullis













apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871035-Iran-and-Ballistic-Missiles