*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871308-Patience-Hope-Book-Characters
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#871308 added January 20, 2016 at 2:17pm
Restrictions: None
Patience, Hope, Book Characters
Blog City Prompt: "Know your own happiness. Wait for nothing but patience or give it a more fascinating name-call it hope." Sense and Sensibility Do you agree?

I don't always have patience and I want to have happiness. Hope. Without hope and prayers, how does one get through life? We hope things get better and we hope for more money and have good health. We have to have patience and wait and that is the hard part. I don't like to wait and I have less patience the older I get. Hope never abandons me. Without hope, you have nothing. Some days, you are really happy. Things seem to be going well. We keep hoping. Happiness is what makes you happy and content. I try to be happy with the life I have. Patience and hope. What do they spell? Happiness!

BCOF Prompt: Neva asked us to write a story or poem about a character from a book that we are currently reading.

I don't have a story or poem but I have been reading about David Bowie, Maggie Smith and "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies." I don't like zombies but I love "Pride and Prejudice". I like that Elizabeth is a zombie killer and this makes Darcy see her in a different life. David Bowie and Maggie Smith are really great. I love Maggie on "Downton Abbey" and she is a great Dame and a lady in real life. David. I loved his music and I enjoy reading about him. I want to read Danielle Steel's newest book and I can't wait to see what new characters she has come up with.

Girl and a white Tiger. Beautiful.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871308-Patience-Hope-Book-Characters