*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871502
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#871502 added January 22, 2016 at 11:04pm
Restrictions: None
Women
Prompt: Lyn asked how much we embrace women in fiction and real life, ones who are more attractive then us, more comfortable and happier. She asked if we admire them and when they encounter problems, do we rejoice or feel sad for them. She asked how they wield their power.

I struggled how to write this all day. I feel jealous of women who are younger, have more money and love their careers in real life and fiction. The girls I work with, I have the most but I still need to work a little while longer. I was a spoiled child but always tried to be nice to everyone. I admire some women. As women, we struggle and need to be friends no matter our place in society. You make a honest living, love God, be a good person and do the best you can and embrace each other.

In fiction, these women aren't real but I love how they conquer their problems, are beautiful, fall in love and you love a happy ending for them and the high and mighty meet a downfall, you smile. What goes around comes around. I try to be nice to everyone and not be jealous. I have a nursing job, loving husband, beautiful kitty and I don't do without and I give to others. I love my women friends and no one leads a charmed life. We all have problems. I have learned not I am not better then anyone else but I am as good as the next person or the rich woman who puts on airs. Whoops! Rich lady fell in a hole! Do I help her? Probably. If she smarts off to me, I will leave her there. I would rather be your friend, cry with you, be happy for you and we are all human. Women need each other. As for power, depends on your talent and what you know. We are women, hear us roar! Let's be friends and not be jealous. What I lack in beauty, I make up for in talent and I want every woman to find what she wants in life and not be a snob. Life is too short. I embrace women no matter who you are and I want the same for me.

Another beautiful picture of Elsa by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871502