*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872230-Blogging-for-the-fun-of-it
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#872230 added January 31, 2016 at 4:51pm
Restrictions: None
Blogging for the fun of it

Weather? Yup I looked there is some.

Pa. near Lake Erie is presently showing a negative air turbulence for the area. There is light to moderate ability to ice your wings??? Watch your wings. *Fairy* With a wind speed of about 60 knots. *Wind* Its been overcast out there today with temps ranging from 45 degrees to 50 degrees. *Clock* depending on the time of day.


Yesterday it was sunshiny all day. *Sun* I liked that better but, we lost a lot of snow today and so I am happy. Bye bye *Temp* snow for now.

I was reading up on how to blog today. One of the things you need is a subject so mine is weather today. My horses were amazed. They spent the whole day yesterday and today outside. I figured out why people in their 60's and above head south this time of year. The older you get the harder it is to put up with cold and snow.

Enjoy it while we can. *Hungry* I'm going for a snack. We watched movies all day. And, yes I took the dog for a walk on the lovely green grass. *BurstGr*

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872230-Blogging-for-the-fun-of-it