*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873012
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2043612
The Light Of June Inspires Hope, Generosity and Love - Unions Are Formed - Life Abounds
#873012 added February 15, 2016 at 3:13pm
Restrictions: None
At The Throne With God
To be at the throne of God is to pray for the children of God with an unconditional love that knows that God will hear: . And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18) may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19) and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:16-19

It is good to know and pray as well that we, His children know how welcome we are at the throne of God, for he has, "raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in Heavenly Places in Christ Jesus." (Ephesians 2:6)



Today, and the days to come, I will lift up my eyes to the place in heaven where God has His throne. Is it too hard to imagine? Not for those who have cultured a dynamic, moment by moment relationship with their heavenly Father. It is not too hard to imagine and it is not too hard to experience. For those who have been placed in His family, His Holy, irrefutable Word is become the life blood that sustains us through the sobbing breaths of sorrow and the euphoric, heart-blistering, bliss of inexplicable joy. It is all because of the faith that draws mankind to the resurrection of Jesus Christ, and His impartation of His Holy Spirit to His sheep, that makes the throne room of God, a welcome place to which we may ascend. At any moment we choose, we may enter His presence and have a special audience with our Loving Father. Blessed be the name of the Lord God Almighty.

O how glorious is the Love of the Father who invites us into His sacred place to have life changing fellowship with Him. To His Honor and Glory Forever.

Thank You my Lord Jesus.


The Red Light of Twin Points


© Copyright 2016 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873012