*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873124-February-Prompt-5
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#873124 added March 1, 2016 at 5:11am
Restrictions: None
February Prompt #5
5. Many people covet particular merit badges on this site. Which is the one you would most like to add to your collection? Why is it so meaningful to you?

I am still a newbie here, been here since September, and have received 66 merit badges/awardicons. I do not have one certain one that I want....I am always so excited, grateful and surprised when I get one! It makes me feel good to know that someone thought of me for one reason or another and chose me to give a badge or award! I love knowing that I am earning them for different reasons, it makes me feel like I am growing as a writer more. I love each and every one of them that I have received! Of course I want to earn as many of the different merit badges and awards as I can, but there is not just ONE that I particularly want. I just want to grow as a writer and when an award or merit badge is given to me, I feel like I have earned it. That is a HUGE feeling for me to have...I have very low self esteem and that sure does warm my heart and makes me want to try even harder...to push myself more and further...to shoot for the stars..to follow my dreams...to keep putting one foot in front of the other walking forward on this journey of life I am on! I am trying, learning, growing and working on a better me. If there was a Bettering Yourself badge...I would for sure working my way to earn that one!

I am just so grateful when I receive one, it does not matter which one, someone thought about me and thought I deserved it...that is major to me! I appreciate each and every one of them from the bottom of my heart!! I look forward to working even harder and learning more and earning them for something good that I wrote or did! It truly is an amazing feeling knowing that something you did touched or moved someone and they reward you! I am soooo not used being praised or rewarded for anything in my life...so it really means a lot to me to be able to come here and have that happen to me!




Loving my new fairies!!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873124-February-Prompt-5