*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873326
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873326 added February 20, 2016 at 7:10pm
Restrictions: None
The Second Day
My first morning was not much better than the first night. There were three staff members, including Priscilla, in Joe’s room, begging him to get out of bed. I went into the room, with my paintball mask on to avoid the smell, to ask what to do, and they told me I could relax for the first day. The other two staff members were Tory Jennings and Winfield Miott. Tori was a beautiful 23-year-old woman who had a sexy body, pale blossom cheeks, and golden hair. Tori had recently been promoted to student life manager; she was a very calm and chill girl, but a few things would infuriate her, such as lazy students.
Winfield took all of the students to McDonalds for lunch, where they were nice enough to stop at the Marriott, so I could retrieve a dress shirt I left at the hotel the night before I departed for Great Ascendency. At McDonalds, I got to know the guys better. Other than George, the only student who I got along well with was Clovis, but I had things to learn. I missed my old private school, where even though a lot of the kids sucked, there were plenty of cool kids to hang out with.
I attended dinner in the main room of Polly House that night, where I got to meet the rest of the girls. Lily and Sara were both there arguing, since they abhorred each other; Lily had the advantage, since she was better liked among the girls. There were four girls who were laid back, mellow, and easy to talk to: Mary Singer, Melony Pearl, Rita Ploon and Chelsea Lake; but they were all 3 years older than me, so I knew I wasn’t going to be fingering their pussies. All of them were similar in appearance, in which they were all 5’ft., had tan skin, and rosy cheeks; Melony had long hair; Mary had a long finger wave; Chelsea had a French braid; and Rita had a hime cut. The one attractive girl that I took a liking to was Monica Bond; Monica was a 19-year old girl with a long, orange, hippie hairstyle, cheeks pale as sand, eyes that shinned like sapphires in the sun, but her only flaw was that she wore plain clothing and no jewelry. I was happy I’d finally found a girl who turned me on, and I took a 20-minute bathroom break. Sitting next to Monica was Jackie, who was a short 19-year-old girl with a high-and-tight hairstyle, and 12 scars on each of her arms from cutting herself.
After dinner, it was time to go to the gym in Brigham Young State Park. There was a gym trip at 6:00 P.M. every Monday and Friday, and students were required to attend one in order to get participation credit. Kelly Kork drove both Monica and Monica to the gym, since we were the only ones who agreed to go. Upon entering the gym, Monica got on the treadmill, and I proceeded to the dumbbells. I benched 95 pounds as Monica worked out, and I was hoping she would notice my marvelous strength. Upon failing to get her attention, I then decided to join Monica on the adjacent treadmill, in which I worked harder on the treadmill than I had on I treadmill before in my life. Upon having been on the treadmill for 29 minutes, I began to speed for the final minute, in which Monica got slight amusement out of. On the way back, we both conveyed a modest amount of information about each other; I revealed that I was from Greenwich, and Monica revealed she was from Louisville; I admitted what sports I enjoyed, and from that, we learned that we both were runners.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873326