*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873334
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873334 added February 20, 2016 at 7:14pm
Restrictions: None
Sacking Mindy
On September 21st 2010, I returned from my vacation. Despite the Great Ascendency rule that no outside money was allowed - and when students got their allowances, they had to report what they had spent their money on - I still smuggled in $100. I dreaded the fact that I was alone with Joe and Peter in the house, so my smuggled money was used to go out to eat at nice restaurants.
Late in the evening on September 24th 2010, I asked Mindy if I could talk with her about how Peter wouldn’t leave me alone, and kept screaming at me for up to two hours at a time. Mindy told me that she was busy, but I could come speak to her in the morning. The next morning, I asked where Mindy was, and Winfield Miott told me that she is no longer working at Great Ascendency.
Barbara Stross had no friends among staff members, but, out of pity, Cindy and Mindy agreed to hang out with her. Melony Pearl and Rita Ploon had both graduated from Great Ascendency, and Mindy decided to take them both out to dinner to celebrate their graduations’. Barbara wanted to hang out with Mindy, but Mindy told Barbara why she couldn’t hang out with her. Barbara saw taking students out to dinner as a violation of boundary issues. The next day, being the pedant that she is, Barbara told Dr. Linkins about how Mindy was violating her contract. Dr. Linkins called Mindy into his office, in which he fired her, and he had her escorted out of the office. She never got a chance to say goodbye. I saw her a month later, and she explained.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873334