*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873335
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873335 added February 12, 2016 at 2:43am
Restrictions: None
Will’s Advice
I heavily slacked off in high school, and graduated with a 2.0, so I felt I didn’t have much hope in college, since with most elite universities, you can only transfer for your junior year; the idea didn’t appeal to me, since I didn’t want only 2 years at an elite school. I realized that since it will take me two years to complete my freshman year, given the previously discussed circumstances, I realized I might be able to transfer for my sophomore year, which would be in two years. I phoned my grandfather to tell him that I planned on going to Yale.
On October 17th, while in Elizabeth’s office, I asked Elizabeth if I could chat with her about everything that I would need to do in order to transfer to Yale. Elizabeth agreed to do so; she had some data that she needed to enter into Microsoft Excel, but she decided to have Will do it, so she could spend that time chatting with me. As the conversation commenced in her office, Will King barged in on the conversation and exclaimed, “You all can’t go to them ivy leagues, you need to consider your parents and go to cheap school like me did.” I was so insulted, I rubbed my trust fund in Will’s face, claiming it was more than he would make in his life, in which Elizabeth barred me from Polly House.
Two nights later, Adam Palace told me that he had a similar conversation with Randy. Adam was registering for a Spring 2011 psychology class at ONCC, when Randy barged up on him and exclaimed, “What are you doing for work? You need to work through school.” Adam turned to Randy and exclaimed, “You see, my family has money, which is actually relatively nice.” Randy’s face turned into a strawberry, and he kicked Adam out of Polly House
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873335