*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873336
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873336 added February 12, 2016 at 2:44am
Restrictions: None
THROW HIS ASS OUT
On October 5, 2010, Adam told me about a rant Chelsea went on; I believed it, just because I remember making those two statements during a community meeting:
“What is going on?”
“Throw Harry’s ass out of here. No, actually, use your legal power as a psychologist to get him locked up in an institution.”
“What is going on?”
“Harry stated, ‘I wish they never censored Full House, just because I wish I could’ve seen what John Stamos did to the girls when no one was watching.’”
“Ok, what he said is inappropriate and I will……”
“Is that was you said when Kelly told you that Harry said, ‘Because being fat an ugly goes against my religion, when I become a gynecologist, I am going to discriminate on a religious basis?’”
“I hadn’t heard about that.”
“SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS GOING TO TELL YOU.”
“I will follow up with her and let Dr. Butler know about what he has said.”
“Seriously, just stick a needle in the front of his head.”
“Chelsea, Great Ascendency is not licensed to perform lobotomies.”
“No jury is going to convict you.”
“I still don’t want to spend the time in court.”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873336