*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873345
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873345 added February 12, 2016 at 2:47am
Restrictions: None
The Beating of Kellen
As you can tell, I have a very dark sense of humor; and one day, I decided to use my smartphone to make a movie. I asked Kellen to pretend to be my son for a video, and asked Adam to film it. The cue was for Kellen to shout “Daddy, Daddy” after I faked an orgasm. Adam, who was out in the hallway, filmed the video. He stood in between my room and Kellen room, and this is how the video went:
Harry: Oh Cindy, you dirty girl; oh Cindy, I love going spelunking in you, you dirty bitch. Help me, help me cum, yes, help me cum. Tickle my balls, you bitch. Oh yes, I love it when you tickle them. Oh, milk me, baby, oh ya, oh ya oh yay ah.
Harry makes sounds to indicate he is done with his orgasm, as Adam could be heard smirking.
Kellen: Daddy!
Harry: That felt great, Cindy!
Kellen: Daddy!
Harry runs out of Adams room, in only his underwear, while carrying a belt.
Harry: SHUT UP!
Harry goes in His and Kellen’s room, and turns on the light.
Harry: I told you to stay in bed.
Belt is heard being hit against the wall.
Kellen: Ouch!
Belt is hit against the wall again.
Harry: Don’t you get out of the f***ing bed again, got it?
Belt is hit against the wall again
Kellen: Please stop?
Belt is hit against the wall again.
Harry: Want me to beat you harder?
Belt is hit against the wall again.
Kellen: Daddy, please stop?
Harry: And remember, if mommy asks if Cindy was over tonight, she wasn’t, or whatever the f*** her name was.
Belt is hit against the wall twice.
Clovis: Daddy stop!
Harry: I am not doing this because I love you; I am doing this because I am drunk.
George Storms out of his room.
George: YOU f***ING RETARDS, IT IS 3 IN THE f***ING MORNING.
George chases Harry around transition house, while Harry is in his underwear, and Adam videotapes the whole thing.
I showed the video to Jared the next day, who laughed hysterically, and thought it was the funniest thing ever. Winfield Miott noticed that everyone was mesmerized by a video, and seized my phone to watch the video, where he watched it twice, in shock. Winfield then showed the video to Cindy and Tory, both of whom watched it with a blank expression. I was forced to delete it, after sending it to staff; most likely, so they could watch it for their amusement. John Butler’s only response was, “You are not really hitting Kellen with a belt, are you?”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873345