*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873348
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873348 added February 15, 2016 at 3:52pm
Restrictions: None
Chloe Errins
On October 18th 2011, Chloe Errins came to Great Ascendency. A Utah native who lived in Provo, the 18-year-old, 5’5 tall, brown-haired fishtail, tan-skinned girl had previously been a student at Hillsdale. Chloe’s parents decided to check out her Facebook account, furious to have found that he had acquired one; and they pulled her from Hillsdale, once they noticed that she had a beer, and enrolled her at Great Ascendency.
Upon the intake, Chloe’s parents told Dr. Gore of all of the rules that they want implemented on her: they didn’t want her to be able to have headphones, just to be sure that she wouldn’t listen to non-Christian music; she is not to watch any movies or television; she is not to even shake the hand of a boy; she is not to dance; she is always to be in the house by 8, and asleep by 11; she was not to perform witchcraft; and her legs were never to be shown; and if there was ever a trip to the beech, she was not allowed to attend if boys would be present. Upon the completions of the Errins’ demands, Dr. Gore exclaimed, “We enforce the rules that we have, and any additional rules that you want implemented need to be enforced on your own terms. Outside the office, Chloe overheard me telling Dr. Butler, “If I start a protest about how poorly Dr. Linkins runs this place, it will be like Kent State all over again,” and she gasped in horror.
Dr. Gore went over to Polly House to speak with Dr. Linkins, and when he entered the office, he exclaimed, “This girl doesn’t need to be here; her parents are nuts,” in which Dr. Linkins exclaimed, “Frank, the craziest people in the world are often not the ones who are in a treatment program. Now, calling out the people who write our paychecks is not the smartest thing to do. Anyone could benefit from being in a treatment program. Now, most parents aren’t going to pay the money to send their kids here unless their kids have a lot of issues, so if she doesn’t have a lot of issues, she should be honored to have the parents that she does. Besides, putting up a picture of drinking on the Internet is socially inappropriate, so there is your evidence that she could benefit from being here.”
Mr. Errins asked Dr. Linkins if he could come over to meet with him and Dr. Gore, and Dr. Linkins agreed. Upon arrival, Mr. Errins exclaimed, “My friend, Jimmy, runs a clinic for people who are confused, and if you need any help with your confused people, let me know,” and Dr. Gore exclaimed,” Mr. Errins, none of our students want to change their orientations, and we are not going to try to make them.”
Chloe despised living in the house with Sara, but had become acclimated with Chelsea. Chloe and Chelsea bonded over movies, in which Chelsea allowed Chloe to watch on her computer, due to the fact that her parents had paid an engineer to disable her from downloading movies on her Mac. Oh, if any of you are asking about how I know this, there is such a thing as staff members who leaks boundaries after they are fired.” The thing that saddened me is despite the fact that we were both attractive republicans, she looked at me as a creep; and I was, initially, surprised to find a republican who frowned upon my behaviors.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873348