*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873349
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873349 added February 15, 2016 at 3:55pm
Restrictions: None
Playboy
On the evening of October 20th 2010, while I was returning from playing tennis at Brigham Young National Park, Kelly held a Playboy up to my face, and said, “Do you want to explain this?” Earlier that day, I was sitting in the waiting room the OPO while wearing a bathrobe and reading a Playboy. Dr. Butler came out to get me, but immediately shouted, “GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM AND CHANGE.” I revealed that he was wearing shorts and a polo shirt under the robe, so Dr. Butler was pleased until he noticed the Playboy.
At the end of the therapy session, Dr. Butler gave me an envelope, and told me that the porn was not to leave the envelope until it got to my room. I arrived at the transition house to put the Playboy in in room, but Adam was standing there with a Frisbee, and asked me if I wanted to accompany him to Brigham Young National Park. I agreed, and put the Playboy on the desk. Later that day, Kelly saw the envelope and thought that it was something for her.
The next, I would’ve wished that I’d waited for community meeting to show up with the Playboy. In the group room of the OPO, Sara was crying over how she had no friends, and after listening to her for about 30 seconds, I wished I had still ahd my Playboy, so I could’ve taken it into the bathroom, and have starred at those girls instead of Sara.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873349