*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873350
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873350 added February 12, 2016 at 2:49am
Restrictions: None
The Wrath of Clovis
Someone who unjustifiably attacks someone when they are angry has some serious psychiatric issues. What is even more disturbing is when drastic measures aren’t taken.
On October 20th, 2010, Clovis and I were watching a movie in the transition, when he began to feel infuriated. People were talking, and Clovis asked, “What was with this whole conspiracy of everyone being out to get him.” Jared stood up to him, and told him that he was being ridiculous. Clovis had given Jared a look, which indicated that he was going to try to attack him that evening.
Randy and Kyle were playing Xbox in Polly House, when I arrived to tell them about the situation. Randy half assed his way up, slowly pausing his video game, since he really did not want to walk all of the way over to the guys’ transition house. Adam came into Polly House to announce that a fistfight had broken out in the guys’ Transition House. Kyle told everyone to wait there, while he ran up to deal with the predicament. Jared, who had received a concussion in the process, had tackled Clovis. Jared was sent to the hospital, and Clovis was sent to the horse farm where Peter was. When John Butler showed up to intervene, he went upstairs to the room that Clovis shared with me, and said, “So, Clovis is the one with the clean side?”
Adam and I had no hard feelings towards the program, since we thought that Clovis was going to be terminated, and the program had no way of knowing about any warning signs. It had turned out that Dr. Linkins couldn’t decide whether or not to take Clovis back, but after everyone in our house lobbied heavily against it, Dr. Linkins quit trying to convince us to be more sympathetic towards Clovis. During that process group, it was revealed that Clovis had also threatened Mary Singer a month earlier; and when she reported to Tom, Tom told her that, “If someone says they are going to kill you, they are not actually going to do it.” Thanks to Dr. Linkins, I could’ve been killed that night if it weren’t for Jared
I did have a few feelings of disappointment. Clovis was a really nice guy who had been my roommate ever since he moved into transition, and was considered by me to be a pleasant roommate. The other thing that pissed me off was when he had to go back to our room to get his belongings, I wasn’t allowed to be there, and he accidently took my suit jacket; it took four weeks for me to get it back.
Jared had saved George, Adam, and me that night. One of his scores drastically plummeted, so he was sent back to core housing, despite the good dead in which he had done. His good deed was completely unnoticed by the program and the fact he saved them from being shut down wasn’t taken into accountability. Fed up with the unjust treatment he had received, Jared decided to leave Great Ascendency.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873350