*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873355
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873355 added February 12, 2016 at 2:50am
Restrictions: None
Graduation
On November 10th 2014, Mary Singer successfully graduated from Great Ascendency. At Great Ascendency, graduation is a colossal honor, since only 10% of Great Ascendency students ever end up graduating from the program. When a student graduates, there is a ceremony in which all of the students, staff and anyone who the graduate invites attend the ceremony. I was honored to be one of the students who attended.
Mary received an abundance of commemoration throughout the ceremony, mainly from her boyfriend, Adam. Dr. Linkins presented Mary with her diploma - which no one would ever hold onto. Her clinician, Dr. Mathems, presented her with an award to give to her parents.
In Downtown Kingsville, there are cheap historic apartment buildings, in which most students would rent upon leaving the program. After graduating, students could choose to either be an outpatient or alumni. Alumni would live outside of Great Ascendency housing, but would still receive all of the services, and would only pay half of the tuition fee. Outpatient students paid for the particular services that they used. Most students went to being an outpatient not too long after becoming alumni.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873355