*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873356
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873356 added February 21, 2016 at 6:16pm
Restrictions: None
Just be Quiet
“If we had gone to high school together, would’ve we been best friends?”
“No, I would’ve beaten the living crap out of you, like everyone else.”
“I really am that obnoxious?“
“You are the biggest pain in the ass that I’ve met.”
“Wasn’t there that kid, Jason, who masturbated to a dog on security cameras, and put peanut butter on his balls, which he had the dog lick off?”
“Forget about it.”
“What about Harry Reid? Unlike him, I actually have good taste in women.”
“Forget about Harry and Jason, especially if you don’t want to be remembered like them.”
“Is there a chance that Harry Reid will ever come back to Great Ascendency?”
“0! Like your chances of being successful if you don’t know when to shut up.”
“If my goal is to be the next Pablo Escobar, do I still need to know when to shut up.”
“Of course, if you don’t want to get killed earlier.”
Upon the conclusion of this conversation, we ended up back at the guys’ transition house, in which we both had ran 5 miles together. Dr. Butler turned to me and exclaimed, “This concludes our session of physical therapy.” I went into the house; showered; and since it was 11 at night, I went to bed.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873356