*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873357
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873357 added February 12, 2016 at 2:51am
Restrictions: None
Thanksgiving Break
When Thanksgiving came, I went home for a week. I had hundreds of dollars from the money I received from the government, in which I had no access to while at Great Ascendency, since students are not allowed to have outside financial sources. I went on enormous shopping sprees, which included going to the at the mall near my house, Stamford Town Center, where I spent $200 in one day; along with going to New York City, where I would spend $300 at the Brooks Brothers on Madison Avenue.
I came back from break, where the staff noticed I had done an abundance of shopping. Barbara told me that I was violating the rules of the program, and I told her to be quiet. Winfield Reese addressed me on spending all of this money, and I actually partially listened. Before break, I had told Dr. Butler about how my grandpa was me up Call of Duty: Black Ops, so Dr. Butler basically marched me to GameStop to make me buy the video game with my allowance, which was just enough to buy the game, while having $3.00 left over.
I heard the most amusing thing ever: Sarah England had claimed that the program didn’t help her enough in terms of getting out of bed, so she was leaving to go to the horse farm. Three weeks later, she returned to collect her contingency fund, and she wanted to give me some advice on how to get girls, so I was called down and was forced to spend 10 minutes listening to her on how to get girls, in which I thought of nothing more than castrating myself.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873357