*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873359
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873359 added February 12, 2016 at 2:52am
Restrictions: None
Barbara Stross
The problem with Great Ascendency is that there is an enormous gap in terms of the functionality of its students. The other problem is that one of the staff members treats everyone like they are dysfunctional, but doesn’t even realize it. I am talking, of course, about Barbara Stross, who is merely the secretary, but is given the task of trying to educate students. She talked to everyone like they are five years old, but believes that she is placing high standards on them. She also see’s everything through the rules, though she doesn’t even know what the rules are.
I had been discouraged from testing out of “Computer Skills I” by Barbara, since she claimed it was such a difficult course; I tested out of it merely by writing on Word, making a chart on Excel, and making an optional PowerPoint. I still had to take Computer Skills II, which was about Internet safety. I started off by exclaiming that I know what to do to be sure my ID isn’t stolen, and if anything bad happens on the Internet, I will just call 911; Barbara congratulated me for knowing to call 911 in case of an emergency. I just played video games for the entire term during her class. I finally had to make a PowerPoint about internet safety, where all I did was show a children’s safety video, which conveyed erroneous information about Internet safety. Barbara enjoyed the movie, and laughed like she was having an orgasm, which was actually disturbing to all of us; and she asked me to send her the video, and I refused to do so, protecting future generations of students. On December 10th, 2010, I successfully completed “Computer Skills II.”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873359