*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873360
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873360 added February 12, 2016 at 2:52am
Restrictions: None
Unorthodox Therapy
Dr. John Butler was not an ordinary therapist. Dr. Butler was unprofessional, mild-mannered, acted in a buffoon manner, adolescent minded, and, the important aspect, though, was that he made me think
I had often felt that Dr. Butler made light of my issues, and me complaining about him eventually led to a conversation in his office. On December 12th, 2010, I went on a rant to Dr. Butler, about how he never fully acknowledged my issues, which were that I was angry over never having gotten a Ferrari for his 16th birthday. Near the Old Post Office, there was a Mexican restaurant, where Dr. Butler frequently dinned, and had become acquainted with the staff. Dr. Butler brought me over to the restaurant and asked the employee’s, “Excuse me, did your father buy you a Ferrari for your 16th birthday?” All of them exclaimed “no,” and I so embarrassed that I just wanted to leave the restaurant. Dr. Butler had me stick around and talk with the employees about their lives, which made me too embarrassed to ever complain about the Ferrari again.
There were plenty of other occasions where Dr. Butler’s expertise skills would play in providing therapy. The day after the trip to the restaurant, I made a list of girls at Great Ascendency who needed to use Vagisil, and Dr. Butler got mad at me for ruining his appetite.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873360