*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873361
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873361 added February 12, 2016 at 2:53am
Restrictions: None
The Other Class
I was forced to take a class another class with Barbara: The class was teaching me how to live on my own, which is ironic since I could be more independent than Barbara. Barbara gave me a modest budget, which I kept attesting to, due to the enormous trust fund in my possession. Barbara kept telling me that I needed to learn to live on a small budget, in which I completely ignored her. We finally got to the part on childcare, in which I responded by saying, “I will just use protection;” Barbara went on a ten-minute rant about how I might need protection if he ever meet a girl that I like. The thing that surprised me is that I was listening to all of this from a woman who couldn’t even get a dildo to f*** her.
I had boycotted the class, claiming that I was above Barbara and should not be taught by her; and the boycott went on for three weeks. Winfield Miott had convinced me to attend her next class, since it was a graduation requirement for Great Ascendency. An agreement was made that I would only have to attend one class to pass her course. On December 18th, 2010, I passed the course.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873361