*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873364
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873364 added February 12, 2016 at 2:54am
Restrictions: None
Completion of a College Course
On December 21st 2010, during Dr. Gore’s community meeting, I received an email from his professor, which stated, “Ok, Harry, since you have an excuse for your two additional absences, your grade has been raised to a B. Congrats! I hope to see you next year.” Upon reading the note, I showed it to Dr. Butler, whom congratulated me, and told me to tell the whole group; in which I did, and everyone applauded.
The next day, after having acquired permission from Dr. Gore, I went to Oliver North Community College to register for two classes for the upcoming semester: “American History I” and “European History 1450-1914.” Two courses was the cap for students at Great Ascendency, and I knew that I would want to take more later on, but wanted to wait to lobby, just because I wanted the grades to be able to eventually transfer to Yale; and I figured that with fewer classes, it would be less for me to be able to get Bs.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873364