*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873368-Harrys-New-Suit
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873368 added February 15, 2016 at 3:17pm
Restrictions: None
Harry’s New Suit
As I have mentioned before, students are not allowed to have outside money. I already had a black Calvin Klein suit, but I decided that he wanted a second suit. I had gotten $200 in gift cards for Jos A. Bank, that I decided to use to buy a second suit. On January 8th, 2011, I went to the Jos A. Bank in Western Kingsville, and I got a $800 navy-blue suit for only $200. On January 13th, I returned to pick it up, since the alterations had been completed.
I knew that I needed to sneak the suit into the house. I told Taxi US to drop him off a block away from Great Ascendency housing. I called Adam to see if the coast was clear, which Adam confirmed. I walked towards the transition house, when Adam came out to alarm me that Winfield Miott and Tori just walked into the kitchen. I went to the back yard porch, where Adam went into his bedroom that was on the second floor. I threw Adam the suit, in which I then proceeded to walk into the house. I greeted Tori and Winfield, and I told them that I had just gotten back from Burger King, and I had lost the receipt - the money had gone towards alterations on the suit. I went into Adam’s room, so I could retrieve my new suit, and I went up to my bedroom, where I hung my grandiose suit up.

© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873368-Harrys-New-Suit